With 15 years of experience as an Interactive Designer, I bring to clients a keen understanding of brand stewardship, including the value of presenting a strong identity and promoting a consistent image via multiple communications channels.
My portfolio includes work for both Fortune 100 companies like Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft and small businesses:
- Fortune 100 companies like Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Starbucks.
- Small businesses, such as entrepreneurs, musicians – and even Gloria Estefan’s makeup artist.
Over the years, I have honed a confident and strong design aesthetic. Logical layouts communicate an approachable brand by creating a sense of place and environment; these are supported by appropriately infusing texture, color and typography.
My expertise covers the full creative lifecycle: from conceptualization, strategy and design to development, testing and post-launch oversight.
Related deliverables include:
- Branding, visual identities, logos and style guides
- E-mail templates
- iOS interface assets
- Marketing sheets, business cards and other print collateral
- Online advertising banners
- Trade show booths and banners
- Twitter and other social media layouts
- User experience design
- Web-based user interfaces
A primary strength is designing and developing websites that leverage industry standard technologies and feature responsive mobile-ready design. Systems and skills include WordPress, HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, grid system frameworks, natural search engine optimization (SEO) and social media.
I currently live and work in sunny San Diego, California. An avid traveler, I have visited – and telecommuted from – such exotic locations as Placencia, Belize, and Vitória, Brazil. My leisure activities include barbequing, enjoying red wines and spending time with my adorable Golden Retriever, Mila.